It is our mutual goal with our clients to realize the communication in the most cost-effective manner possible, with the best area and target group targeting, using necessary weighting and tool-selection. The phases to reach this goal are:
- preliminary consultation (defining professional considerations and expectations)
- strategic planning (area and tool planning)
- tactical planning (defining weights for tools)
- analyzing target group (analyzing relevance and affinity)
- actual market trends and information (their effect on the campaign)
- preparation of the media-plan (detailed, justified by numbers)
Our goal is the realization of the campaigns according to the plans. Our campaigns are monitored by an independent company every time and certifying photos are sent to our clients. Noted errors are corrected and are settled in the accounts according to our compensatory clearance.
The professional realization of the media plan on high quality level, for a competitive price.
To this end we have different software and databases – developed by Posterscope and Ipsos – but agreements with media-owners, the complete coordination of the production works and fulfilling the prerequisites for delivery according to the plans also form part of the process.
Our services linked to our tools can be:
- preliminary media-indicators on campaigns
- planning number of equipment per city using database on board information
- planning using maps to visualize homogenous distribution within the city
- printed and electronic booklet (with preliminary board-photos)
- personal visit to the recommended places if requested (az ajánlott felületek személyes megtekintése)
- coordination of production works (from planning to delivery)
We provide subsequent analysis to our campaigns using the independent campaign-efficiency analysis tool PosterTest developed by Ipsos. It contains the 4 major indicators (notice, like, identify, activate) and their different demographic and socio-demographic distribution. Beyond this, if requested and agreed, full monitoring and complete competitor analysis is carried out using Outdoor Reporter software containing aggregated sector, category and advertising information over the given period.